Colorado is far from the ideal place to be studious.
- Today: ran S Table Mesa (PR, top 5 Strava), great dinner in Denver with friends
- Yesterday: rode Chimney Gulch to Apex Park. Almost cleared Enchanted Forest, then got a pinch flat. Carried bike down in time to host Community Crevasse Rescue BBQ. Not a lot of training, but BBQed for a great group of awesome friends.
- Tuesday: RoundHouse Distillery tour with friends. Free drinks till way past close.
- Monday: Mountain bike ride. Broke chain while climbing Chimney Gulch. Rode home with tail between legs.
- Sunday: Ran Wheeler Peak in NM. Tagged another state high point, and set a Strava course record for the climb and the descent. Drove back to Golden. Drinks with Sagar and Jon at Cannonball.
- Saturday: Breakfast beer. Paddled the Rio Grande through the Taos box canyon. Desert canyons are a special place.
- Friday: Downhilling at Taos resort. Berminator, berminator, berminator. Grilled for 18.
- Thursday: Fulfilled destiny as Colorado native by loading mountain bike and kayak on roof of car at the same time. Then added another kayak, and put a 14′ raft and two friends in car for the drive to Taos.
- Wednesday: Rode Green Mountain with Aaron
- Tuesday: Studious.
- Monday: Climbing session at EarthTreks
- Sunday: Paddled Poudre river, after a solid mountain bike ride and solid run near Horsetooth Reservoir in Fort Collins. Good BBQ after.
- Saturday: mostly slept
- Friday: Climbed first Flatiron with Kendra. 1200′ of climbing awesomeness above twilight over the Eastern Plains. W00t!
And all this while squeezing in full time, productive work. Damn hard to find time to study, though. Alas. <3 Summer!